Located in Marietta, GA, Abacus Solutions is one of the fastest growing IT solutions and technology providers in the Southeast. Our growth is fueled by our focus on bringing together technology, services, and engineering expertise to simplify and improve the business operations of our clients. We specialize in Cloud Services and Virtualization, Networking and Security, Storage and Archiving, and Business Continuity. We combine our technology reach with a combination of professional services, design, maintenance, and managed services, to deliver impartial technology solutions for our diverse clients.
The Sales Intern will work closely with the Abacus sales team helping to perform duties involved in the sales process. The intern will call and email prospects from a list provided while also actively prospecting for new sales opportunities. You will be responsible for capturing and recording customer information and sales activity within Abacus’ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. The sales intern will also research data to analyze and present findings to internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, employees, and management
- Ability to grasp technical terminology and concepts
- Self-motivated, creative, eager to learn, strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Skilled at interpersonal communication
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing, etc., or equivalent industry work experience
- Prior industry sales experience
Abacus Solutions, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.