Abacus Solutions is a premier IT partner specializing in IT Solutions, managed services, and the procurement of IT equipment, both new and used. With our warehouse, technical team, and partnerships, we offer brand-agnostic solutions for IT departments. Our core competencies are in the areas of enterprise storage; comprehensive network solutions; business continuity; and procurement of new and refurbished servers, storage and networking gear.
IBM i Power Account Executive will be responsible for generating, developing, and maintaining long-term sustainable client relationships in order to navigate them through the challenge of selecting and integrating the most appropriate technology process and aligned operating model.
Essential Job Functions
- Generate net new business as well as maintain and grow relationships with existing accounts.
- Develop and execute targeted territory/account plans to achieve goals and exceed individual quota responsibility.
- Consistently initiate sales calls; pursue prospects to secure meetings; win referrals and explore sales opportunities.
- Control the sales process; utilize sales cycle methodology, account and relationship development methodology; overcome objections and obstacles to build a pipeline and exceed quota responsibility.
- Must have 10+ years’ experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering is preferable
- Preference given to someone with the following certifications: IBM Power and Storage Certified Technical and Sales
- Proven track record in Large Account IBM Power Pre-Sales / Solution Design
- Full awareness of IBM Bid Registration Process
- Expert in IBM eConfig for Power & Storage configurations
- Deep Level knowledge of IBM Versions – compatibility with Power Hardware
- Full understanding of IBM Power Virtualization / VIO
- Strong experience in IBM administration, Backup / Recovery, High Availability, and Live Partition Mobility
Other Notable Skills
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Reliable, Resilient, High Commitment
- Collaborative, team-oriented character
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Abacus Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Abacus Solutions, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 770-738-1101.
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online.